Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include:
- Speech recognition
- Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Cognitive Systems
Machine Learning is the learning in which a machine can learn on its own without being explicitly programmed. It is an application of AI that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experiences.
- What is AI?
- What is Machine Learning?
- You will introduced to Anaconda 3
- You will be introduced to Python Programming Language
- You will learn how to apply AI to solve real world business challenges
- You will learn how to make accurate predictions
- You will learn how to use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- You will learn which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of challenge
- You will learn how to create Google Assistant Agents
- Deep Learning development with Intel’s Neural Compute Stick (Movidius)
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- Google AIY Vision Kit
- Google AIY Voice Kit
Get bizzy learning or get bizzy being replaced by the machine!